20.2.14

Lovely

I always think it's cute when the groom comes to the wedding flower meeting.
Leslie and Stephen were so fun to meet and talk to about their upcoming wedding.
They are a beautiful, young, classy, confident couple and they couldn't wait for the big day.
I loved the ideas Leslie sent me for her flowers...a little bit of a wild flower look, a tiny bit rustic, but simple and elegant at the same time. Our meeting took all of 20 minutes to confirm we were on the same page. I loved how they turned out and I think Leslie did too.

Congratulations Stephen and Leslie!
I hope your life together is as beautiful as you are.


For Leslie's bouquet I used white roses, seeded and naked eucalyptus, dusty miller, and lisianthus.


The bridesmaids had smaller versions of the bride's.
I wrapped the stems with some wired burlap for a touch of romantic charm.






|photography by Shannon Lee Miller|