2.3.13

.winter elegance.

David and Melinda were married in December.
I loved working with Melinda. David was a surprise in her life and she hadn't
anticipated planning a wedding any time soon.
She was peaceful and calm all the while radiating a quiet joy.
She wanted flowers that were muted and elegant and we agreed it would be fun
to include succulents since David is from Texas.
I loved the geometrical element they added to her bouquet
as well as the silver accent they provided against the creams and soft pinks.


Melinda looked absolutely beautiful!

I used cream hydrangea, lisianthus, pale pink roses, pale peach roses, silver brunia
berries, dusty miller and eucalyptus.

Work that camera, girl!

David looked quite dapper himself.
I used white lisianthus, brunia berries and dusty miller for the boutonnieres.



The bridesmaids carried smaller versions of Melinda's flowers.



David and Melinda, I am so happy that love found the two of you!
I wish you all the best and thank you for allowing me to be part of your day.