6.1.13

.simple beauty.

Raienne is one of those girls who is just effortlessly beautiful.  I think you'll see what I mean.
I love her simple classy style.

For her flowers, she wanted coral to compliment the bridesmaids green dresses
 and because she wanted fun color.
I absolutely love it when the bride chooses to have color in her bouquet.
It always looks so stunning contrasting against the white dress.

Hello, beautiful people!

For Raienne's bouquet I used coral roses, peach gladiola, a few mini
white calla lilies and variegated pittisporum with bear grass for the greens.
I also loved how the rose in her hair complimented her simple style.


The bridesmaids carried a smaller version of the bride's bouquet
but also included some orange/coral carnations.

Soooo pretty and perfect for an August summer wedding.


Congratulations Jason and Raienne!
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.