16.12.11

.happy.

Sarah was referred to me by Isabelle.
We didn't meet until the day of the wedding but
Sarah did a great job communicating to me what she
wanted and I was so excited to put her flowers together.
The colors she requested were blue and yellow.


Beautiful bride.

All of these photos are by Love,Asha Photography.

For Sarah's bouquet I used blue hydrangea, white and yellow roses and 
blue delphinium along with salal leaves.


Sarah had a very small bridal party.
The matron of honor carried white flowers to compliment
her yellow dress and the flower girl carried white with
a touch of blue.
All of the bouquets were wrapped in royal blue satin ribbon.
Andy, the groom and his handsome little attendants wore yellow roses.




Sarah was so happy with the flowers when she saw them
which of course made me happy.
I was honored to play a part in making her wedding day more beautiful.