6.6.11

.Classy.

Putting the flowers for this wedding together was pure fun.
The bride, Lauren, also does wedding floral design
so she told me exactly what she wanted down to which particular flowers.
That made my job super easy.
I absolutely love how it all turned out, thanks to her impeccable
taste and vision.

Lauren's bouquet was 3 colors of hydrangea (purple, light blue and medium blue) with some salal leaves. She gave me an old key from her deceased
grandfather's collection to add to the stems.
I loved the vintage charm it added to this simple, classy look.


All of the bouquets were wrapped in royal blue satin ribbon.
It looked so pretty against the silver bridesmaids dresses.
(they were wearing royal blue heels too - so fun!)

The bridesmaids carried a combination of 
cream roses, freesia and salal leaves.

The tables for the reception had centerpieces made
with the same combination as the bridesmaids flowers.

We used white hydrangea stems in tall vases 
at the alter.  Again, so simple and classy.

Congratulations, Ron and Lauren!
Thank you for asking me to be part of your day.

{all photos by I'm Kristen Photography}