2.9.12

.romance.

I was so excited to receive these pictures in my inbox from the amazing wedding I referenced in an earlier post. The bride, Natalie, had a vision and it was sublime.
She rented farm tables and mismatched chairs and china from Maggpie Vintage Rentals and
made an amazing ribbon backdrop for the outdoor, woodsy ceremony.
She wanted her flowers to be natural, muted, organic and vintage looking.
I was more than happy to oblige and the results were stunning.

 Natalie asked me to make flower garlands for her hair and for her two maids of honor.

 

I love the way they complimented the hairstyles.





The bridesmaids carried smaller versions of Natalie's flowers.

 Definitely a unique wedding. Love it!

Such a gorgeous reception.

Natalie's bouquet of David Austin garden roses, black cosmos, lavender daisies, peach stock
seeded eucalyptus, fresh lavender, orange gomphrenia and white lisianthus.




Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Toops!
It was pure delight to put these flowers together for your special day.

photography by